Constant Force Torque Springs
SPIROFLEX torque motor springs are available from a standard range or bespoke design.
Constructed from a specially stressed constant force spring, SPIROFLEX torque motor springs provide high amounts of torque in a small package. These springs provide rotational energy from the torque output drum (D3), or linear motion with the use of a pulley, cable, or webbing.
- Spring width: 1.8 to 100 mm
- Spring thickness: 0.05 to 1.0 mm
- Material: Textured carbon and stainless steels
- Service life: Up to 50,000 load cycles
(typical applications require 5,000 – 15,000 cycles)
- Up to 100 working rotations
- Small to medium torque range, minimum hysteresis, biaxial system with work roll and storage roll
Click on the button below to choose a spring to suit your requirement from our standard catalogue range of torque springs.
Because there are a number of different torque spring design solutions for a given application it is suggested that if a torque spring outside our catalogue range is required that you consult with our sales department early in the design phase.
Typical applications of SPIROFLEX constant force torque springs include:
- Power generation
- Retracting cables
- Drive mechanisms
- Measurement of linear movement
- Medical imaging equipment
Product group: Constant Force Torque Springs
|Phone:||+44 (0) 1427 676 136|