In addition to our manufacturing processes, we develop test methods and equipment to ensure the quality of our products. From special testing facilities through development assistance to 100% inspection during the manufacturing process, we can provide a wide range of test equipment.
Project-specific tool solutions for the manufacture of stamped-bent parts, strip springs and power springs are developed by our in-house designers, built by our toolmakers and used in production.
Modern design and software tools for everything from the simulation of tool load to automated scheduling ensure that project objectives are process-capable and completed on time.
We develop customized special purpose machines with outstanding competence for the manufacture of strip springs and power springs and for special processes using assembly, automotive and measuring technology that can meet even the most demanding customer requirements.
- Systems for individual customer projects
- Special purpose machines for production
- Semi-automated assembly workstations
- Special tools and equipment for production
- Flexible, fully automated finishing of assemblies
- Process control with state of the art camera technology
- Program controlled quick change systems for multiple components without set up times
- Rotary indexing tables
- Use of multi-axis robots
- Laser welding systems for joining and marking
- 100% inspection integrated into the process
- Packaging or palletizing systems for the packaging of components according to customer requirements
Testing machines for 0-error solutions:
- Part-specific fully automatic testing systems for 100% inspection of various products
- Sorting systems with integrated packing stations
- Test methods in the micron range (optical,tactile,sensory etc)
Service life test benches
- Continuous load testing according to customer specification
- In process service life testing
- Production approvals
- In process monitoring
- Evaluation of spring characteristics